Anybody is welcome at City Bloc.
If you are a competent climber with some recent indoor bouldering experience can register for unsupervised climbing. If you want to climb without supervision, you will need to demonstrate your competence to a member of the City Bloc team.
If this will be your first time climbing, please follow the instructions in 'New To Climbing' to find out more information on how to safely use the centre.
All climbers must be registered before using City Bloc. Please fill out the relevant forms before you come or when you arrive at the centre.
Make sure you get your 123 Card
When you arrive, grab a FREE 123 Card from the desk and come and climb 3 times to complete it. Upon completion you will get 50% off a month pass.
How it works:
- The card gets you 3 climbs for £6 per session.
- A usual non-member session costs £8.50
- Once you've completed your 3 climbs you will get 50% off a Month Pass
- A month pass costs £40, upon completing your card it will be £20 for you.
- A month pass will get you unlimited climbing for that month.
We offer free coaching
At City Bloc our staff you can join our free coaching sessions at selected times in the week. Additionally you can get 1:1 focused coaching.